Posted on: March 30, 2020 | By: Kevin Holt | General News
Capital Equipment Customers – Capital Equipment’s stores and staff are working to support our customers during the rapidly changing events of the Covid-19 situation. Our stores will remain open as a designated supplier to essential businesses that need equipment, parts, service and rental to enable, support and facilitate their work. We will do everything we can to be flexible and creative to ensure that our staff and customers can continue to operate during this unprecedented event. To this extent we are doing the following to protect the health of everyone who works or does business with Capital Equipment:
• Our company is strongly encouraging our staff to be aware of and comply with the guideline and requirements set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHSS), and State Offices.
• Each store went through an extensive cleaning the week of March 23rd. We will continue with enhanced cleaning practices on a daily basis.
• Further practices we are practicing include:
- Social Distancing (keeping a distance of at least 6 feet between staff and customers)
- Avoiding social gatherings
- Suspension of handshakes
- Requesting employees stay home if exhibiting any signs of illness
- Washing hands with soap and water frequently during the day
- “Curb side” pickup of parts to decrease personal interactions
- Appointments for sales & service including home pick up, delivery and after hours.
Our stores will do everything we can to maintain normal business hours, but at times, with fewer staff. We will continue to make every effort to process your requests in a timely period and maintain the clear communication you have come to expect from Capital Equipment. Capital Equipment strives to support our staff and customers and know that we can get through this together. Thank you for your past, present, and future business. Everyone at Capital Equipment